Super Snake +
Super Snake + was Trip Wire's first app, and is similar to the classic snake game found on many old Nokia phones. However, it has a few features which sets it apart from the classic game:
- Party mode, which can be enabled through settings
- A maze builder, so that you can customise the game to your skill level
- Share your score and maze via various apps, so that you can challenge your friends
- Import mazes via QR code, so that you can easily try your friend's maze
Interested? You can download Super Snake + on Google Play.
Another classic game, Alien Outlaw is a space shooter games. It is quite popular, with many returning users. Alien Outlaw allows you to progress through an increasing number of levels. Additionally, you can earn bronze, silver or gold stars for completing a level with acceptable accuracy.
Interested? You can download Alien Outlaw on Google Play.
The first educational app by Trip Wire, Angle Reader helps to teach people how to measure angles or can help improve their accuracy at guessing angles. There are three difficulty levels to cater to all skill levels:
- Easy, the guess must be within 30 degrees of the answer
- Medium, the guess must be within 15 degrees of the answer
- Hard, the guess must be equal to the answer
Additionally, the closer the player guesses to the correct angle, the more points they will score. This encourages accuracy rather than vague guesses to get through more angles quickly, and adds an extra challenge. Once a guess is submitted, the player will be shown the answer so that they get immediate feedback on their accuracy and are able to improve.
Interested? You can download Angle Reader on Google Play.